Sanctuary Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services. With around 12,000 employees, we maintain a culture where diversity is valued and talent is nurtured and rewarded.
£19,372 per annum (rising to £20,719 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 12,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
We have a great opportunity for a confident and positive individual to join us in the role of Administration Officer. Supporting the Group Director of Development, some of your key responsibilities will be managing diaries, proof reading documents and organising travel.
The role of Administration Officer will include –
- Providing day to day support to the Group Director of Development
- Diary and email management
- Booking travel, hire cars and meeting rooms
- Proof reading and editing documents
- Proving general support to the Development team, who help to deliver new homes across the UK
Skills and experiences –
- A high attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality is essential for this role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to organise and prioritise a varied workload
- Proven experience working within a similar role, ideally within administration or as a secretary
- Confident telephone manner, with good written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of the following systems is desirable; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Adobe Professional
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile please click here
Closing Date: 8 January 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.