Operations Finance Business Partner - Northampton
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly reports, budgets and forecasts
- Building effective relationships with Operational teams to support business strategy
- Providing key financial insight to both the Operational & Senior Management teams
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement and challenging of processes within the function
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs and presenting to the Operations team on a monthly basis.
- Assist in the preparation of various transfer price models for operational stakeholders
- Act as the finance lead for operational functions and attend and add value to various Operational forums.
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with relevant work experience within a similar Finance environment. A strong knowledge and understanding of manufacturing industry would be a bonus as well as experience in ERP systems and BI software (Qlikview).
As a Finance Business Partner you will be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and challenging stakeholders, be able to engage within cross-functional teams and have strong Microsoft skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very strong brand in a highly visible role, with significant development and progression opportunity. Apply today for immediate consideration.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.