My client, the line manager for an Internal Audit division within a highly reputable global high street bank, is currently seeking an Audit Manager to join their vibrant, busy Internal Audit department. The opportunity, which offers incredible development, support and progression, is ideal for an ambitious, talented and highly motivated individual who is ready to take the next leap in their career.
You will be encouraged to challenge the department on the effectiveness of processes and controls, giving you the opportunity to make a real impact within the department, and will have exposure to senior stakeholders across the global organisation.
- Leading and participating in multiple assurance activities to assess the management and control of risk.
- Supervising small teams where required; providing coaching and support
- Building effective relationships with and influencing key stakeholders across the business.
- Proactively taking responsibility for additional activities related to the management of the Internal Audit department, including on-going business monitoring and production of required management information.
- Completing assurance activities assessing risk and controls.
- Evidence of proven assurance/monitoring/audit skills essential (i.e. assessment of risk and controls).
- Experience in Financial Services.
- ACA / CA / ACCA qualified or similar.
The position offers a competitive salary with a long list of flexible benefits (including car allowance). Based in London, the offices are one of the companies largest UKs offices with a lively, sociable and vibrant atmosphere as well as an onsite gym, restaurant, café and banking facilities.
If you are ready for this life-changing opportunity in one of the UK's most successful global banking organisations then apply today!
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.