Registered General Nurse
Newcross has several vacancies in and around the Dumbartonshire area, for Registered Nurses who take pride in their clinical ability to bring high quality care to local nursing establishments.
As a member of our Glasgow Branch team, you'll be employed on a permanent contract, with guaranteed hours, yet the flexibility to design a rota that suits you.Nursing Role
Newcross Healthcare has been providing the highest quality, person-centred care to our clients for over 20 years. We take pride in ensuring our nurses have access to the latest training, a specialist clinical excellence team and full support with Revalidation.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
We provide nursing care a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these. It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Unlike an agency, we offer all of our staff a permanent contract with guaranteed hours, plus -you still get all the added benefits of flexible shift work to fit around your home life and other commitments.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.Benefits of Working as a Newcross Nurse
- Salary of up to £25.97/hr including holiday pay
- Free PVG check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Newcross Healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career.
It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.Requirements for the Role
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your applicationUse code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.