Salary up to £110,000
Our client currently have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant Gastroenterologist to join a dedicated and professional Multi-discipline medical team at their private hospital located in North London. You will be required to commute between two site the other being located in Kent. You will be a highly valued member of our team bringing your expertise and skills in Gastroenterology and Endoscopic procedures. As a Consultant you will have access to great facilities in a well-structured and relaxed environment. The specialties we offer are Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Endoscopy, Urology, ENT & Gynaecology.. We deliver excellent clinical care and our professional, friendly and compassionate team will do everything they can to ensure the patients treatment is of the highest standard. Our focus at all times is on ensuring that our patients receive high quality treatment quickly, in clean and comfortable surroundings.
Reporting to the Hospital Medical Director the Consultant Gastroenterologist will be required to perform a range of Endoscopic procedures including Colonoscopies, Gastroscopies, Polypectomies and Haemostasis. You will be treating Private & NHS patients referred to the treatment centre, working in accordance with hospital protocols and working practices. You must comply to British Society of Gastroenterologist guidelines and will participate in the collection and submission of Global Rating Scale and patient outcome data valid towards annual revalidation of Jag accreditation.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate a high level af skill in the following areas:
- Diagnostic Oesophago-Gastro-Duodenoscopy
- Diagnostic Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic Colonoscopy
- Expertise in therapeutic Colonoscopy in particular resection of colonic polyps Safe sedation practice
- Ability to undertake clinical audit of work and apply findings to clinical work.
- Clinical training and experience equivalent to that required for gaining UK CCST.
- Ability to offer expert clinical opinion on a range of problems in elective gastroenterology drawing on substantial experience in the speciality.
- Ability to take full and independent responsibility for clinical care of patients.
- Ability to manage and lead a multi-professional team
UK registerable Medical Degree MBChB or evidence of equivalent qualification Past record of academic achievement Full and Specialist GMC Registration in relevant speciality
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O' Rourke on and or email