£28K - £32K
Fantastic opportunity to join this world famous Health Charity for a Marketing Officer. We are looking for someone to come in and manage a range of exciting marketing and communications campaigns to promote brand awareness for the Charity and the great work they do. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your role will involve contributing to the overall marketing and communications plan, planning and developing marketing materials and campaigns; manage the creative development process across multiple channels and work in partnership with the PR and Digital teams to ensure communications are displayed both online and offline. The role will also involve managing direct marketing campaigns
- Marketing and communications experience - no less than 2 years full time employment.
- Proven track record for supporting the delivery of marketing programmes and campaigns - from initial brief to implementation and review
- Experience in all elements of the marketing mix - across multiple channels (both online and offline) as a practical and academic discipline
- Experience of cross matrix working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Experience of managing creative work (specifically making sure it is delivered to brand)
- Experience of brief writing - to include budget and timings
- Experience of delivering clear feedback to agencies
Interested applicants should send their CV in the first instance.