Online Casino Manager
Panserve Limited has been providing first-class services to online betting and gaming websites for over 17 years - including for the Marathonbet brand at marathonbet.com, marathonbet.co.uk and marathonbet.es. Its operations are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
The company prides itself on a successful and diverse operation that caters for more than 750,000 customers, nine languages and 94 countries across the globe.
We’re experts in marketing and brand, finance, payments, quality assurance, anti-fraud, HR, customer service, product and development, CRM, IT, training, assurance and player protection, internal audit and legal.
- Analyse the Group’s current position and optimize the casino offering in the region.
- Identify opportunities in the market and recommend actions to secure the number one position in the market.
- Analyse player behaviour, player activity and trends and draw relevant conclusion for the market.
- Cross channel responsibility with a focus on driving mobile engagement.
- Discuss identified opportunities with existing and potential content suppliers.
- Engagement in product development.
- Work with Senior Casino Manager to establish and execute Casino product vision and strategy
- Work closely with the technology division, both casino and shared resources
- Deliver best practices to the casino customer experience
- Data driven decision making and direct interface with BI functions
- Comprehensive and ongoing customer research of the targeted segments. Analyse customer focus groups, user testing and functional tests
- Deep competitors (direct and indirect) analysis and understanding
- Strong business understanding and growth orientation
- Optimize the user journeys and analyse all relevant touch points
Skills and Capabilities:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Proven track-record of delivering tangible results
- Extensive understanding of the online casino industry
- Mobile first mentality and experience
- Lives and breathes online, loves technology and is passionate about e-gaming, Online Casino and gambling
- Experience from working with third party suppliers
- Strong documentation skills: requirements, product documentation and training materials
- Passion and creativity
- Experience working with technology teams remotely based
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and remotely
- Ability to manage a positive working relationships with a diverse group of internal and external personnel