Brand Integration Manager
Interim Brand Integration Manager - Contract - London w/ travel - 6 Months - £300 PD
Our client is an FTSE 100 multinational retailer, operating mainly in the UK and Europe with several brands within their group.
Our client is due to undertake a major brand review project, part of this will include integrating new product content and campaign content across social, store and digital properties. As the Interim Brand Integration Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation, day to day coordination and information management during the deployment phase, providing project management and coordination across the group.
- Create and manage the plans to launch global communication product campaigns across the group
- Support the Head of Brand and Engagement in the strategic development and secure the right engagement and involvement of senior stakeholders.
- Translate the Brand strategy into an implementation roadmap with clear objectives, milestones, and measurements
- Liaise with our agencies, the Communications Manager, and Creative team as well as other internal stakeholders
- Manage tracking and coordination of key information and deliverables within the established timeframe
- Manage the delivery of the contributing project team, providing a useful project framework, checking and tracking progress against project plan, foreseeing and managing risks to the project delivery.
- Prepare and deliver management presentations as needed
- Manage each project launch budget and its timelines, ensuring learnings are captured and regular improvements are fed back into the projects
- Minimum of 10 years' experience, either brand or agency of managing brand and project launches
- Retail, and FMCG Experience
- Self-organised and strong ability to translate strategic plans into actionable plans
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
This role is based in London but with travel in Europe required