Vargo is recruiting for a Fast-growth technology company based in South Wales are looking for a dynamic procurement professional to work within the finance and operations team in their Newport Office (easily accessible from Cardiff).
You will be a key member of the team, liaising with suppliers, customers and sales. This role will suit either; a procurement professional looking to work for a fast-growing company, someone from a finance or administration background who is interested in procurement or a recent graduate with a procurement/purchasing background.
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase hardware and software from vendors
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project
- Raise Purchase Orders, Sales Orders and posting of invoices
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
- Involved in the Autotask system for updating ETA’s, delivery, ordering with in-flight projects
Working closely with the finance team
- Various other adhoc requirements to support finance and the wider business
- Strong communication skills
- Sage Line 200 (or experience with another Sage system would be an advantage but not essential)
- Autotask experience would be an advantage, but training can be given on system