IT Project Manager
A technology focused management solutions organisation is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
The primary purpose of this role will be to:
- To manage the operational delivery of contracted services to various new and existing clients, ensuring they are delivered to time and within budget.
- To utilise project management expertise to improve the overall level of Customer Services received by clients
You will be required to manage a number of key contracts and will assume responsibility for:
- Liaising with project management and operational staff within clients to ascertain and agree requirements and timelines.
- Undertaking gap analysis to identify activities and processes not currently covered within project plans.
- Implementing / managing project plans with clients to ensure that milestones are set, met and agreed within deadlines.
- Ensuring SLAs are maintained for each contract.
- Ensuring customers realise and quantify the financial benefit / impact.
- Produce an implementation delivery plan in line with requirements of customers.
- Ensure all required enhancements and key services are successfully delivered to plan by ensuring costs, timescales and resources are managed efficiently and effectively.
- Defining MI requirements and key milestones and establishing regular reporting.
- Project Management certification – PRINCE2
- Experience of working in a Project Management capacity working on multiple projects concurrently
- Previous experience of delivering a high quality of customer service
This would be an ideal opportunity for a project manager with a couple of years’ experience looking to progress their career or a junior PM/coordinator that is looking for the next step up.
Salary on offer is £30-35,000 + benefits.
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
Project Manager – Project Management – PRINCE2