Support Worker / Care Assistant Nights
CP Complex Care is currently recruiting for experienced support workers with tracheostomy experience to work night shifts with a 9 year old girl in Northfleet.
Our client has a chromosome disorder and requires waking night support with constant observation. She has a tracheostomy in situ and has medication and feed via gastrostomy. Experience in these fields is essential.
Our client has a 5 night shifts a week, we are looking for part-time staff to support the existing team.
The shifts are 2200-0700hrs.
At the request of the client, there is a genuine occupational requirement that this role only be filled by females. We do have other shifts in the area for staff looking for more work.
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someones life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. SCP Complex Care offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must be a driver with full clean driving licence
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care is an equal opportunities employer.