Digital Account Executive
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
Well, in your new role as an Account Executive working with us, this can all change as we give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Digital Account Executive to join a fast growing well-established eCommerce agency based in Welwyn Garden City.
What you'll be doing
As a Digital Account Executive, your primary focus will be around managing and nurturing client relationships and developing digital campaigns from concept through to completion. You'll work closely with the wider team of designers and developers to ensure projects are consistently delivered on time and on budget, continually exceeding client expectations. Day to day you'll find yourself managing eCommerce websites projects for clients, advising on best practice and compiling reports through Google Analytics and lots more. This is an extremely varied role and the beauty of this is no two days will be the same!
What experience you'll need:
This is a hands-on role so not only are we looking for a Digital Account Executive great at managing clients and digital campaigns but somebody who is also happy to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty on a daily basis. To really succeed in this role you'll need to be a team player with strong communication skills and a natural flair for building rapport and driving relationships. You'll also need to have a strong digital knowledge and a solid track record of managing digital campaigns and websites.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
On top of a competitive salary between 20k- £25k (based on experience) and a generous holiday allowance, you'll benefit from a fantastic culture and access to brilliant learning and development opportunities.
Additional Salary Info: Annual Bonus, 22 Paid Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Digital Account Executive | Digital | Account Executive | Marketing | Agency Marketing | Marketing Agency | Account Manager
- Should have a minimum of 1+ year experience within an agency environment, ideally web design/ecommerce based.
- Should have a sound knowledge and interest in web design and ecommerce.
- Should have excellent communication skills, leading to strong relationships between internal teams, including development and creative and clients.
- Should demonstrate a hunger and passion for your accounts and use your ambition and creativity to produce the best results for your clients.
- Should have an understanding of the market and project financials.
- Should have great organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Daily communication and organising tasks between clients and project managers.
- Ensure tasks for your projects are successfully completed.
- To understand the full management process of a web design/ ecommerce project.
- To monitor and regularly review status of projects and tasks.
- Take responsibility for invoices and daily administration.
Established for 12+ years, we have been in the fore front of ecommerce in the UK. We specialise in ecommerce strategy, design, development and support, both on retail and B2B sectors. We work with some of the most forward thinking brands in multiple verticals to unleash their full online potential.