Trade Marketing Coordinator
Trade Marketing Coordinator - Beauty
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Day Bank Holiday + Private Pension Policy + Life Insurance + Health Insurance + Free Product Allowance
Office Based: Middlesex
- The successful candidate will need 2 or more years’ experience in a Marketing team, preferably with a consumer focus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint as well as Adobe Illustrator / InDesign / Photoshop
- Strong copywriting skills, with clear direction from Brand Team
- Knowledge of creative processes and working within brand and marketing guidelines
- Understanding of how marketing and brand strategies work, awareness of trends and developments in design and new media
- Excellent eye for detail and proven creativity in brief, and in both presentation and execution
- Knowledge of and interest in the Beauty and Wellbeing Market as well as the Spa Industry
- Responsible for all the B2B communication updates
- Managing launch activation information for Trade Sales Team
- Carrying out specific spa marketing requests from key accounts, training manual updates etc.
- Creating brand and sales focused presentations
- Support in all areas of Marketing and any other business as required upon request
- Trade advertising - plan against budget and drive creative from brand plan campaigns
- Budget management and ROI analysis for all trade marketing activity
- Manage design, development and budget of trade events
- Creating project planners for all ongoing events and set up regular meetings to discuss with Sales / Education teams
- Event toolkit management and upkeep
- Set up information packs for Sales team focus
The Company & Opportunity
- My client uses the highest quality botanicals and deep knowledge of essential oils to offer all-natural, wellness experiences steeped in the traditional practice of aromatherapy.
- Their product range offers a range of specialised skincare, body care, gifting and spa treatment protocols exclusively available in the most well-respected hotel spas and wellness destinations worldwide
- Operating for over 30 years and they use their knowledge to create and deliver therapist-inspired aromatherapy experiences that are as effective as they are luxurious, while demonstrating our commitment to developing products made from ethically sourced natural ingredients
- Fantastic place to work, with a CEO who is doing amazing things for the company right now. It is a great time to join this company as they are going through a time of positive change and expanding their focus on the marketing team - opening further opportunities for people in the Marketing department to progress into further positions!
For more information about the Consumer Marketing Coordinator role or to apply send your CV now Chelsie at LH Consumer Health and Beauty by clicking the apply button now!
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the Consumer Marketing Coordinator, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.