Technical Support Agent
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Engineer to join a reputable and growing company in Devon. My client is a pioneering technology business that specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of innovative heating, cooling and renewable products for the built environment.
You will be responsible for providing product support and technical training to the customer Service Team, working closely with the marketing department to ensure that technical data and literature is up to date and current as well as liaising with customers to deliver accurate technical advice and assistance. You will also have an involvement in the research and development of new products and systems.
- Manage your own workload to enable a timely response to technical queries
- Apply quality control to work to ensure the customers receive precise and accurate information
- Take ownership of the technical data and literature
- Dedicate time to ensure sufficient involvement with Research and Development
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a technical role
- Knowledge of plumbing, heating and renewable energy systems
- Experience of interpreting and specifying technical information effectively
- Proven organisational ability
- Team focused
- Keen interest in solving technical problems
- Ability to multitask
- Highly IT Literate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
Hours of work: 8.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.