Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: £19,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
Hours: 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
My client is looking for an experience Credit Controller, to join their team in their Birmingham Office.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To manage Home and Export Credit Control accounts from invoicing to payment
- Assess and reduce any financial risk to Legrand.
- Responsible for assigned rejected Debit notes related to your Customers to ensure timely payment and identify any areas of commercial concern.
- To be inspirational, dynamic and have pro-active approach towards the business.
- Accountable for all assigned key credit management decisions across it's Customer base.
- Ensure Credit Control policies and procedures are maintained at all times.
- To establish good sound relationships with Customers and make regular visits.
- Participate and investigate Customer complaints / (rejected) debit notes.
- Ensure the timely collection of cash and accurate Sales ledger activities.
- Must complete regular management reports and present findings where necessary.
- Deputise for Credit Manager when required.
- Highly experienced in Credit Management.
- A thorough understanding of Credit Control of sales ledger and cash collection procedures.
- Ability to regularly travel anywhere in the UK.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- A practical hands-on approach to problem solving.
- Good face-to-face and written communication skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
- To achieve set objectives and targets.
- The ability to work within multifunctional teams, but also able to work effectively alone.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word packages.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Career progression
You can apply for this position directly through this advertisement, or for further information on this vacancy please email or call .
HRGO are an equal opportunities employer and employment agency. HRGO are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.