Assistant Finance Manager
Assistant Finance Manager - Andover - 4 month contract - £120-200 - IR35 Status: Inside Scope
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Finance Manager to work for a major government department based in London on a 4 month contract. Candidates with experience of working within a government department are highly desirable. The successful candidate will be required to undergo Security Clearance checks for this role; therefore candidates with current clearance would have a distinct advantage.
- Delivery of the Department's annual statutory accounts.
- Collection and quality assurance of accounting and in-year financial performance data, including maintenance and development of the data collection and consolidation systems.
- Management of the Department's General Ledger and Non-Current Asset Register.
- Provision of specialist accounting advice and guidance to the Department.
Skills and experience:
- Part-qualified accountants or those qualified by experience are highly desirable
- Candidates with current SC level security clearance will have a distinct advantage
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 809789
IR35 Status: Inside Scope
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.