Management Accountant required for a superb large manufacturing business based in Wolverhampton. This is an opportunity to join an exciting and well-respected company that wants to offer the successful candidate a platform to further their career. Prospective applicants must have experience within the manufacturing/engineering industry and have an in-depth knowledge of management accounting.
As the Management Accountant, you will report to the Divisional Financial Controller and your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all the accounting entries associated with development projects
- Maintaining the fixed assets and customer owned asset registers
- Preparing the month end journal entries
- Reconciling the sub-ledgers to the general ledger
- Support cost reviews
- Preparing cash flow forecasts for capital expenditure
The preferred candidate will be a part-qualified CIMA/ACCA student who is looking to complete their qualification within the next 12-18 months. You will need to be extremely motivated, confident liaising with all departments and be able to demonstrate a high degree of capability in using integrated business systems.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary, benefits package and lots of opportunity to progress within the company.