Electrical & Controls Design Engineer
When a redesign or quality issue arises from the Production department ability to create a suitable solution
Our client has been at the forefront of test chamber design for many years, and their latest product range embodies customer led innovation, blending performance with technical excellence.
- When a redesign or quality issue arises from the Production department ability to create a suitable solution.
- Specifying and resourcing of parts and suppliers for electrical/ control or measuring aspects of the machinery being built when shortages or quality issues arise.
- Working with the companies Non Conformance system and updating when necessary.
- Ensuring compliance met with all relevant machinery and safety legislation in regard to design of machinery.
- Working with Mechanical and other electro mechanical engineer designing future portfolio of machinery.
- With assistance of draughtsperson create electrical schematic and wiring diagrams.
- Creation of Prototypes using Supplier and Production resource.
- Resourcing and specification of suitable materials, products and suppliers.
- Continued improvements of current range of test equipment.
- As part of a design team creating Product specifications and managing the Product design life cycle.
- Good all round electro-mechanical engineering background
- Very good understanding of Control systems and PLCs
- Knowledge of measuring instrumentation.
- Understanding of 3 phase as well as Single phase / signal electrics.
- Proven Design track record.
£competitive basic salary
25 days holiday