Event Logistics Manager
An exciting opportunity for a talented Event Logistics Manager, looking for a challenge in their events career delivering a large portfolio of conferences and workshops for a global organisation.
Are you a logistics genie seeking to work some magic in a new challenging role? Have you have been described as a master communicator, or social butterfly? Has your flawless ability to multitask made you the designated driver of your conferences? If this sounds a lot like you, then you may be the perfect match for our client, a world leading knowledge provider.
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for end-to-end event logistics on a large portfolio of training workshops and conferences in London and globally- including Middle East, United States, Asia and Europe (so loads of international travel).
The role will include:
- Venue Sourcing
- Managing travel arrangements
- Liaising with speakers, delegates, suppliers, conference producers, and venues
- Arranging all the materials for each event
- Establish and submit forecasts for each event
- Ensuring smooth running of each conference on the day
- Post-event evaluation
- A minimum 12 months’ experience organising commercial B2B conferences
- A natural multi-tasker with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused and calm under pressure
- A proactive and positive working attitude, both independently and as part of the team.
- Be willing to travel internationally up to once a month.
- Educated to degree level, ideally with an Events Management degree.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an event professional to take their career to the next level and gain international exposure in a fast-paced environment.
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career. Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.