Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Competitive Salary & BenefitsExcellent opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to help shape the future Product Development within Constructionline in 2018.....
About the role
Are you looking for a challenging and varied role within Product Management? Within this role you will be responsible for supporting the Product Director in the development and management of the Supplier Assessment Services Proposition and Product suite, substantially increasing the verification services footprint. You will assist in improving the in-life performance of products and will work with other stakeholders in the business to drive operational, customer experience and sales performance.
About Capita | Constructionline
Capita Supplier Assessment Services (SAS) connects buyers and suppliers across a range of industries, providing verification and insight through dynamic, accurate verified data. They are a key element in the SAS House of Brand. It is a market leader providing assessment services for suppliers and buyers within the Construction Industry to accredit them against a tender pre-qualification standard (PAS91). This saves organisations money in terms of reducing re-work, and assists in them ultimately winning business.
Constructionline are part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
What you will do:
- Contributing to the development of new Products, and enhancements to the existing product set
- Driving continuous improvement in customer satisfaction / customer experience
- Contribution to product strategy / evaluation of strategic product issues
- Working closely with Sales to optimise performance
- Input to building commercial product models and business cases, working closely with Finance
- Co-ordinate relevant market and customer research and incorporate into product plans
- Managing the development cycle and ensuring products are ready for launch
Your experience will include:
- 3 years + years relevant digital / technology product management experience Demonstrable understanding of digital products
- Excellent strategic / analytical / commercial / presentation / communication / relationship / management skills
- Ability to turn information into a plan and business case that can be presented
- Good communication skills
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.