Graduate Finance Assistant with study support
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a recent Finance or Business related degree looking for an entry level finance role in a rapidly expanding and rewarding head office environment. Full study support will be provided and you will given 1st class training and involved in a variety of daily tasks to enhance your experience and skills.
No practical experience is required (although helpful) but you must genuinely want to start a career in finance and have a relevant degree to support this.
Key responsibilities will include:-
* Weekly / Monthly bank reconciliations
* Daily sales and receipts reconciliations, identifying differences to area managers and management accordingly
* Processing invoices
* Raise credit notes and debit notes
* Daily entering of wholesale bank receipts and payments
* Preparing wholesale bi-weekly suggested supplier payment run
* Managing correspondence with customers via email and telephone
* Assisting the Management Accountants with credit control
* Ad-hoc work to assist Head of Finance, Financial Manager and Management Accountants