Digital Marketing Executive
An immediate opportunity is now available for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a market leading organisation located in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
This is a permanent contract and my client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist the planning, execution and optimisation for their online marketing efforts.
In this position, you’ll:
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build lasting connection with clients, intermediaries and the firm's wider community
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing firm presence on social media
- Using online and social media tools to increase the firm's brand
- Active involvement in SEO efforts (keyword and image optimisation etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional materials and organise distribution through various online media channels
- Collaborate with external designers to improve user experience
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using well known analytic tools
If this sounds great, here’s what experience we are looking for:
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar
- Excellent understanding of digital concepts and best practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in creative content writing
- Perfect knowledge of web analytic tools
- BSc\BA in marketing or relevant field
- Experience in B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO\SEM
In return for your skills you will receive a competitive salary and benefits and the opportunity to make your mark in a well-regarded organisation.
If you have the required experience, I want to hear from you!
Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV for the Digital Marketing Executive
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.