Aristar Financial Consulting specialises in providing accountancy & finance support to the recruitment sector. The business has experienced 50% growth year on year for the last 3 years. This is an exciting career opportunity for a Management Accountant to work for a fast growth, niche accounting and finance business, providing management information and commercial advice to a portfolio of businesses whose turnover exceeds £120m.
Recruitment is a fast paced industry in which to operate and has daily exposure to multiple clients, this results in a busy, challenging work environment. Therefore, we like to employ staff who we feel will thrive under these circumstances.
Responsibilities and Duties
Our recent growth has resulted in a requirement for an exceptional Management Accountant to join our team. You will ultimately be responsible for the following:-
- Producing accurate and timely monthly management accounts to include P&L, Balance Sheet and commentary for a portfolio of clients;
- Producing monthly balance sheet reconciliations for review;
- Assisting in the preparation of year end packs;
- Assisting with annual budget and forecasting;
- Preparing and communicating rolling quarterly cash flows for all clients within the portfolio and preparing reports and liaising with finance providers;
- Monitoring performance against forecast on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis;
- Ad Hoc reporting as driven by the needs of our client base;
- Undertaking constant review of processes to ensure everything is being undertaken as accurately and efficiently as possible.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will have:-
- High IT literacy, particularly Excel and can demonstrate how they have used these skills to streamline processes in the past;
- The ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with the directors/shareholders of our client base;
- A proactive approach to work - someone who is always looking to improve the way they operate;
- Experience of working within an SME environment.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year