Digital Marketing Executive
Looking for autonomy and responsibility? With over 20 years in business, our client has a superb NPS score, underlining the success they’ve had. And with a focus on continued innovation, our client is always looking forwards and improving how the business operates.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive; you’ll be responsible for driving leads for the sales team, by marketing across various digital channels to end users. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Content Strategy; develop a plan for creating content that will resonate with our clients audience
- Email Marketing; take ownership for all email marketing activities, from planning to execution
- Social; use social (Twitter, LinkedIn) to build a following by promoting useful and engaging content
- Web; upload content on the website and optimise for search
- PPC; manage and improve their PPC campaigns
Skills and experience the Digital Marketing Executive must bring;
- B2B marketing experience
- Good digital marketing knowledge
- Strong copy writer
- Ability to problem solve and bring new ideas
Salary and benefits for the Digital Marketing Executive role;
£28 - £30,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.