Public relations officer
Public Relations Officer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, well-organized, bright and ambitious individual capable of managing a busy and varied workload with determination to succeed and work their way up. Your role will be assisting with senior colleagues to identify public relations requirements, addresses individuals, clients and other target groups through meetings, presentations, media and other events to enhance the public image of TP-Link.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Liaising with colleagues and HQ key spokespeople;
- Conducting internal communication courses, workshops and media training;
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, mail leaflets, promotional videos, etc.
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s website;
- Managing and updating information on social media sites;
- Developing risk assessments and implement crisis management plans to ensure an organisation's reputation is maintained;
- Attending or setting up exhibitions and conference;
- Communicates client strategies and issues to management team;
- Collecting and analysing media coverage;
- Commissioning market research.
Skills and Qualifications
- Sufficient years of PR or relevant experience in IT Industry;
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English, spoken and written skills;
- Master Degree at least;
- Attention to detail and communication skills are essential, as is a friendly nature, a willingness to be supportive, and a desire to learn and progress;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent communication skills , maintain a clam courteous and professional demeanour;
- Ability to work cross-culturally and adapt to different working practices and principles;
- Working knowledge of digital marketing using mail chimp system;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Wechat applications are essential for this positon.
We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. Since the inaugural of the UK office (TP-LINK UK Ltd), the company has established remarkable growth and has been keen at sharing back with its employees. TP-LINK offers great working environment, competitive salary and company bonus. Send us your CV if you feel you have the qualifications to meet the challenge of joining the world's #1 market share Wireless LAN Company.