IT Application Support Analyst
Role: IT Application Support Analyst
Skills: SQL Server, Windows Server, IIS
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000pa
An IT Application Support Analyst professional is required to join my client, a growing software provider, as part of their applications support function. The Application Support Analyst will be a senior member of the team responsible for providing 2nd & 3rd line support to clients, installing & configuring new hardware and software, providing mentoring to the more junior members of the team.
Key skills and responsibilities include:
- A minimum of 4 years IT Application Support, including hardware support skills
- Technical skills - SQL Server, Windows Server, IIS, Active Directory (All essential)
- Providing 2nd & 3rd line support to clients
- Troubleshooting any reported problem that needs to be escalated by the lower level team members
- Hardware and software installation
This is a brand new position with great opportunities to develop new skills and learn new software/products, with full training on offer.