Group Financial Accountant
£45,000 - £50,000 + Additional Benefits
A leading energy firm are looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join the finance team at their Head Office. The company pride themselves on being people-focussed and actively promote developing employees both personally and professionally. This is an exciting opportunity for someone either coming out of practice, or who has a few years experience producing financial accounts.
* Producing monthly management and year-end statutory accounts
* Reviewing processes for the group financial and regulatory reporting cycle and identifying improvements
* Financial planning and budgeting for various projects
* Supporting the Financial Controller incl. managing inter-company balances, dividend processes etc.
* Business partner with other departments in the business to understand the data produced and facilitate new forms of managing and reporting business performance
* ACA / ACCA Qualified
* High attention to detail
* Problem solver / lateral thinker
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Excellent communicator