Registered Nurse RMN - Mental Health Unit
Registered Nurse ( RMN ) – Specialist Mental Health Service
Salary: £25,699 - £26,699 (negotiable depending upon experience) + benefits package
Hours / Shift patterns: please state your preferences when applying
Our client, a specialist Mental Health service in the Essex area, are looking to recruit Registered Nurses. These roles are open to Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), we welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced Nurses.
The Manager at this hospital is very dedicated to on-going training and takes time to develop each and every Nurse in the team. Working at this service you also receive an excellent benefits package, including NMC payment fully paid,private healthcare/dental and access to extensive training including a contribution towards CPD.
The full list of benefits are as follows;
• Competitive salary
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
• Extra Service Annual leave awards
• Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
• A contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Private medical insurance
• Personal health insurance
• An employee assistance programme
• Free meals/refreshments when on duty
• Free car parking
• Private Dental Cover
• Flexible Benefits Packages
• £250 Contribution towards CPD
• NMC Payment in full
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to .
DON'T FORGET: if this role isn't for you, please still get in touch. We recruit for RMN's, RNLD's and RGN's across a variety of different services in the UK.
Also if you know of somebody who would be suitable for this role please refer them and we will enter you into our referral reward scheme, paying £100 per referral!