Electronics Systems Engineer
Are you an experienced Electronics Systems Engineer interested in working with leading edge automotive technologies at one of the world’s leading diesel engineering Tier 1 suppliers?
This is what you will be working on:
- Developing validation tests for electrical bench, dSpace HiL and vehicle.
- Designing system diagnostics and CAN communication specifications.
- Capturing and analysing customer requirements.
- Designing control algorithms and strategies (using Matlab\Simulink) for autocode generation of production intent code.
- Calibrating sensor interfaces and diagnostic strategies.
- Calibrating servo controls and regulators.
- Supporting system and hardware FMEA.
- Provide expertise for investigations and problem solving activities.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You’re educated to degree level in an engineering discipline.
- You have demonstrable automotive-industry related experience of developing real time embedded control systems.
- Understanding of Matlab-Simulink blocks
- Use of CCP calibration tools (eg. INCA, ATI Vision, CANape )
Ideally we would also like:
- Experience of defining and developing control strategies in Matlab
- Understanding of Powertrain sensors and actuators (analogue, digital, H-Bridge, CAN based, SENT)
- Understanding of CAN, UDS and J1939 protocols
- Understanding of C code, ASCII and Hexadecimal
- Experience of working for a Tier 1 supplier in the automotive industry.
- Experience of a production intent auto-coding environment.
- CAN Tools (eg. CANAlyzer)
- Clearcase (or similar configuration management tool)
In return the company will pay you an excellent salary, give you a range of benefits including 27 days holiday a competitive pension a health care plan subsidised canteen and free parking.
And the chance to work on some very exciting challenging projects.
Interested? Submit your CV and I will get right back to you, or drop me a line.
My name is Ben Bridle at bbr talent and I look forward to hearing from you.