BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
Michael Page have exclusively been assigned to search for a Brand Marketing Manager for a business based in Hertfordshire. The BM will be responsible for managing all aspects of the brand businesses marketing.
Our Client is well known for their restaurant portfolio , known for their food and drinks. The brand has been so successful that they are currently expanding the business and is set to double their current amount of restaurants in 18 months.
- Develop and implement the UK marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Embrace brand voice and positioning across the UK market via marketing and communications in local marketing initiatives, printed collateral, online and digital presence, social media, and advertising that reflects the spirit, identity, integrity and intelligent humour of the brand.
- Maintain a marketing calendar including but not limited to: LTOs, product launches, new restaurant openings, events, activation's, collaborations, promotions, and advertising.
- Measure, evaluate and provide reporting on marketing initiatives.
- Maintain a pulse on trends, industry happenings and the competitive marketplace.
The successful candidate:
- Must have worked as a brand manager previously
- Experience within the hospitality and food sector
- Knowledge of the current Uk Market within food and hospitality
- Ability to not only be creative but also strategic
The Hertfordshire based BM will expect to receive a basic salary of £35-45K.