Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate teaching assistant
A school in Newham are looking for a graduate teaching assistant. The ideal candidate may be looking to get into a teaching role in the future.
It would be to work with KS2 children to cover intervention groups
You must be able to;
* Work for 5 days a week 8:30am-4pm
* Commit to the role on a long term basis
* Plan with the teacher to support and monitor progress and have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
(The school will require you to complete a test)
The school will consider applicants who:
* Hold a degree qualification or may have taught in this role previously
* Have had recent training or a placement where you have gained similar experience
* Have experience of tutoring children
This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to become a teacher in the future or for someone who has a strong interest in English and Maths. Training and support will be provided in the first few weeks to ensure that you settle in and enjoy what this role has to offer.The school also has great transport links and parking is available.
To apply for this role please send us your up to date CV and one of our dedicated team will contact you to discuss your application. If you are successful at the first screening stage you will be required to attend an interview at your local branch to complete all the necessary compliance checks prior to being offered any work.