Associate Supply Network Planner
Are you looking for a new role as an Associate Supply Network Planner? Interested in providing end to end support, for network planning and inventory optimisation in distribution from Primary to Market Hubs? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!
The Associate Supply Network Planner will be providing analytical and technical support to ensure optimal customer service levels.
This is an exciting 7 month fixed term contract position with a global medical client.
- Paid weekly one week in arrears
- The role is full time 37 hours a week
- Pension plan
- Holiday pay
- Free parking
- Free on site gym
Responsible for collecting, analysing, and reporting key Supply Chain data, aiming to;
- Sustain & Improve Customer Experience Measure (LIFR/OTIF)
- Optimize Inventory Parameters in WW Primary Hubs
- Review & Approve Intercompany Stock Transfer (MRP prompt)
- Optimize Demand Management Parameters
- Place ICP purchase orders
- Identify root cause & work with Manufacturing & Sourcing to resolve supply issues
- Communicate these "Supply Recovery" plans to S&OP and in Market Supply & Commercial partners as appropriate.
- Provide day to day PAC (product availability communication), in response to email/phone/system queries of replenishment orders, and key customer orders e.g. account bids/tender completion.
- Initiate Global Allocation Process when under constrained supply: Determine recommendation of % allocation by Region/Market, via collaboration with Regional S&OP and Marketing groups.
- Own product specific planning KPIs
- Responsible for replenishment of downstream distribution network
Qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required/or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 2+ years Supply chain experience (i.e. Planning, Manufacturing) preferably in medical devices or pharmaceutical industry
- Basic Data Analytics/ reporting skills. Problem solving with attention to detail.
- MRP/ERP system (e.g. SAP), basic functional knowledge.
- DRP/MRP system experience
- APICS certification desired
- Committed to expanding technical and business expertise.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong collaboration & team work
- Experienced user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, VBA
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.