Accounts Semi Senior - Preston
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced accounts semi-senior/senior with a strong public practice background to join a thriving team in Preston.
Duties will include:
- preparation of year end accounts and financial statements,
- drafting of tax computations,
- client book-keeping
- management accounts
- VAT Returns
- regular client contact in person and on the telephone
Public Practice experience is necessary and previous audit experience would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will be part of the team assisting clients with the move to digital accounting in advance of Making Tax Digital.
Ideally working towards an Accounting Qualification and with good knowledge of packages such as SAGE Line 50, Quickbooks and Xero. Their ability to work as part of a team and to communicate with clients will be crucial for this role.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please do note that you will need an appropriate amount of recent, relevant experience of working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses will unfortunately not be suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.