Asset Information Systems Scheduler
- Closing Date for Applications - 28 December 2017
- Permanent Role
Heathrow is the UK's premier international airport and one of the world’s major hub airports, flying people for business, tourism and to visit friends and relatives around the world. We provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines flying around 75 million passengers a year to over 180 destinations worldwide and play an important economic role connecting the whole of the UK to global growth. As one of the largest single site employers there are over 76,000 people working at Heathrow, for over 400 companies, working together to achieve our vision of giving passengers the best airport service in the world. Heathrow is like a small city - fast moving, diverse, forward thinking - right at the heart of the nation’s global connections and with a world of opportunity.
Implement strategies for maintenance to HAL’s circa 600000 assets to enable the engineering team to maintain our assets compliance, required performance, cost and ultimately customer experience.
This is achieved through the production of a balanced work plan in line with the engineering resourcing requirements.
- Work with stakeholders in our business units to review asset data quality & the associated maintenance plans, to ensure that compliance & asset performance are maintained to our defined standards.
- Preparation & quality review of asset data files prior to loading (through bulk load tools) into the enterprise asset management system (Maximo), to ensure the asset data is maintained to our defined standards.
- Preparation of maintenance job plans in-line with our standards and loading of job plans into the enterprise asset management system (Maximo)
- Working with stakeholders in our business units to develop smoothed maintenance schedules for the engineering delivery teams to achieve their maintenance requirements.
- Generates optimum demand forecasts, integrated plans and resource schedules aligned to the delivery team’s requirements. At a minimum, the plan needs to achieve asset compliance.
- Ensure that appropriate and timely Planned Maintenance strategies are implemented for new assets by close liaison with Maintenance Integration.
- Implement authorised changes to the maintenance plan using the enterprise asset management system (Maximo).
- Support business needs regarding report management including but not
limited to: Asset compliance against maintenance strategy implementation; The completeness, quality and accuracy of asset information data; The accuracy and timeliness of the implemented maintenance delivery plans.
Qualifications & Experience
- Significant experience working in engineering organisations with a focus on technical support systems such as CMMS. and EAM, document management or GIS systems (essential).
- Technical knowledge/experience in one or more of the following Asset Information Systems ideally in system. administration or support functions: Maximo v7.5, Documentum, Heathrow Map Live (desirable).
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge/experience of Microsoft Excel (essential).
- Experience in scheduling disciplines preferable (desirable).
- An effective problem solver, with record of applying an analytical approach to complex issues and developing innovative yet pragmatic solutions (essential).
- Keep Everyone Safe - Never compromise on safety or security and do the job properly first time, every time.
- Treating Everyone with Respect - Friendly, polite and considerate and support others in achieving their goals and objectives.
- Giving Excellent Service - Take time to understand what our engineering colleagues require from our data and systems.
- Working Together - Develop excellent working relationships and work constructively with colleagues and external users of our systems.
- Doing the Right Thing - Act with integrity, challenge the status quo and speak out with any concerns.
- Improving Every Day - Always look for areas of improvement in our own team, suggest our to simplify processes, save costs and assist to implement change.
Our plans are ambitious ones. And our people equally so. That’s why we recognise and value the contribution that everyone makes. In return, we offer great benefits. These include our employee assistance programme, pension, healthcare and travel offers, plus a wide range of development opportunities to take your career further.