Part Time PE Teacher - Primary
Q - Are you an energetic and confident PE Teacher, with experience teaching primary?
Q - Are you interested in working within a highly regarded primary school based in Central London?
If so, this could be the position for you!
* PE Teacher *
* Nursery through to Year 6 *
* Highly regarded Central London primary school *
* February 2018 start date *
* Part time position *
* Generous Inner London weighted salary *
As a PE Teacher at this primary school you will be asked to teach across the primary age range specialising in education PE. This vibrant school has some of the highest attainment within London and they have a huge focus on the extracurricular activities available to their pupils. In light of this they are looking to further support the existing PE department with a new specialist PE Teacher.
PE Teacher responsibilities:
- Lead Hockey, Netball and Athletics' lessons throughout the school
- Happy to work with pupils in Nursery through to Reception
- Work in partnership with the thriving PE department to further improve the level of Physical education across the school
- Create links with local sporting organisations
PE Teacher requirements:
- Highly experienced PE Teacher with or without QTS
- Genuine passion for Physical Education
- Ability to work well within a tight knit team
- Available to work Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Driven personality with the passion to improve physical education for others
If you would like to be the newest member of a thriving PE department within central London then please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert, the school will be looking to interview potential PE Teacher Candidate imminently. Alternatively feel free to contact Peer from Reeson Education on for more information.