Electrical Engineer - East Sussex - 3 Months rolling
A client based in East Sussex is looking for an Electrical Engineer to work a full life cycle projects. This will be for an initial 3 Months (rolling contract).
The candidate will be working through out all stages of product development, from research, development, design, manufacturing, installation and final commissioning.
The goal of these process would be to design and integrate electrical components into a production line.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Design systems and components
- Produce outline design
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interpret results
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Working experience with Process & instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID), Single line Diagrams ATEX equipment and Electrical Load List (ELL)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, Inventor, or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (5Spice, COMSOL or similar)
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView etc)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including power transmission, control systems, EMF, motor control etc.
- Experience with Control Systems
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Mark Jones at Premier Engineering.
Premier are acting as an employment agency