Electronics Design Engineer
ROLE- Electronics Design Engineer
LOCATION - Bedfordshire
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £30,000 to £35,000 per annum (dependant on experience, please advise)
My client develops and supplies test and measurement equipment to an international customer base. Due to continued growth, they are looking to take on an Electronics Design Engineer to work as part of their engineering team, on a permanent basis in Bedfordshire.
The Electronics Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering.
- Knowledge of PCB layout design
- An excellent understanding of programming in C++
- Any involvement with MV would be beneficial.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Very good communication skills both spoken and written.
The Electronics Design Engineer role will involve:
- Designing digital and analogue circuits
- Programming in C++.
- Liaising with customers.
- Testing equipment
- Performing other team duties when required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency