Multi-Channel Merchandising Manager
Michael Page Fashion are looking for a Multi-Channel Merchandising Manager for a fashion retailer who have had some fantastic results and are looking to expand their ecommerce platform.
The client is an established fashion retailer who are looking for a Strong Commercial Senior Merchandiser or Merchandise Manager to develop and build the ecommerce trading team.
The Multi-Channel Merchandising Manager will be responsible for the following:
To optimise sales from Ecommerce, Catalogue & other channels (catalogue, drop-ship & telephone) through the planning & trading of these locations.
Plan, develop and own the commerciality & life cycle of the on-line & catalogue offer
Deliver the UK on-line trading strategy & calendar. To increase conversion through site optimisation.
To work across, influence & co-ordinate trading between Ecommerce, Marketing, Merchandising, Logistics, Supply chain, Creative & Buying.
- Lead your Team by example from the front and highly visible
- Making a difference for our customers by designing best in class solutions
- Lead a customer-focused culture
- Drive a culture that empowers Colleagues to do the right thing for customers
- Build strong relationships and reach out across the business to find better ways of doing things through a cross functional collaborative style
- Listen to your team, being open and willing to learn, and use this insight to develop the business
- Be a role model so that every colleague knows who you are and what you stand for
- Drive and execute sound business change efficiently and effective
- Know how to be at your best and inspire confidence in those around
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Proven experience in a multi-channel Merchandising environment at a senior level.
- Exceptional Numerical/analytical skills.
- An entrepreneurial trader
- Technology literate.
- Excellent understanding of range planning & building.
- Proven track record of planning & executing commercial trading plans
- Good understanding of the customer journey on-line.
- Excellent organisational, influencing, communication & decision making skills.
- Advanced IT skills
Competitive Salary and Package.