I am recruiting for a Leading Financial Services Company who are looking for a Financial Planning & Reporting Manager to join their team and work collaboratively with the Finance Director.
The ideal candidate will be a Newly Qualified Accountant (or near to qualifying) and will have experience within the Financial Services sector.
Some of the main responsibilities will include;
- Production of monthly management accounts and balance sheets
- Production of group submission reports
- Production of regulatory reporting
- Production of regular forecasts and budgets and maintenance of rolling forecasts
- Production of financial and non-financial KPIs and MI
- Production of data to assist with pricing
- Assist the data team with reports
- Review of suppliers and involvement in supplier audits
- Interaction with external auditors and supply of key information
- Production of processes and procedure maps, continuously improving processes where possible
Ideally knowledge and experience in;
- Experience of a management accounts role in industry
- Financial services knowledge or experience preferable
- Experience of performing to deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and working knowledge of accounting systems (SUN, Sage), Word, and Powerpoint
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA/AAT qualified (or near to qualifying)
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch.