PPC & Social Co-ordinator
As Group PPC & SEO Co-Ordinator you will provide expertise and recommendations to each site for approval with subsequent implementation and management.
Our client is a well-established and expanding transport company based in Glasgow.
As Group PPC & SEO Co-Ordinator your day-to-day duties & responsibilities will include:
- Devise and execute a successful SEO strategy for each site location to cover
- Take responsibility for improving PPC ad creative, impression share, quality scores, cost per click, cost per conversion, cost per acquisition, cost of sale, conversion rate factors and bounce rate reduction
- Design, implement and manage PPC and SEO campaigns for each location
- Responsible for managing each location digital campaign spend within budget parameters to achieve cost efficiencies and deliver revenue as defined in KPI's.
- Clearly measure ROI on PPC and SEO activities and provide regular reporting to each location which contrasts current performance against that of historical performance to help inform optimum activity
- Undertake keyword research and devise a keyword strategy to base SEO, PPC, display, content marketing and Social Media activity upon to maximise revenue
- Undertake digital marketing campaigns (to include social ads, re-targeting
- Provide regular insight to help develop digital strategic planning, implementation and reporting across the full breadth of the digital marketing mix.
- Put in place and manage a programme of affiliate marketing to increase distribution of each Airport's parking and lounge products
- Manage and develop the digital marketing plan for each site and maintain updates to this.
- Work with the CRM function at each location
As Group PPC & SEO Co-Ordinator, ideally you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Degree or equivalent work experience in relevant subject which includes digital marketing, communications or social media
- Must have first-hand and demonstrable experience of executing successful pay per click campaigns
- Experience of managing and handling multiple PPC accounts
- Competent in enhanced ecommerce tracking and implementation
- Must have first-hand and demonstrable experience of executing successful SEO campaigns and of search engine algorithms
- Must be well versed in the use of Google Analytics and the interpretation of its reports
- In-depth knowledge of email marketing and using social media on behalf of an organisation
- Commercially driven and results focused
- Strong analytic skills; including Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google AdCentre and Bing Adwords
- Knowledge/experience of e-commerce and booking engine conversion funnels /optimisation
- Experience of online search including natural search activities - organic search engine optimisation.
- Impeccable written skills and strong attention to detail while juggling multiple projects
- Good knowledge and experience using social media monitoring tools
- Well-versed in digital metrics, social analytics and campaign tracking to produce accurate and consistent reporting on all digital activities undertaken on behalf of each site
Competitive basic salary + benefits package