IT Manager - Operations / Service Delivery / ITIL
IT Operations Manager for a medium sized Bank in Central London, to deliver the IT Operations Service. The IT Operations specialist will have a breadth of experience in Managing IT and also implementing IT Operations frameworks in a Small to Medium sized organisation, where you will be responsible for managing a Team of 2 technical people and putting in place the IT Governance / ITIL Service design.
The key responsibilities are as follows;
- IT Management of a team of 2 technical staff and a couple of IT Contractors
- Implementation of ITIL processes, Documentation and Governance
- Experience of outsourcing
- Implementation of new Service Desk technology to improve support call success
- Responsible for ensuring continual improvement to the banks customer facing services and production services/infrastructure services, ie Data Centre, Network Services and End User Computing
- Take the lead for services and processes outlined in the ITIL Service Design, Transition and Operations frameworks
- Owning the road map for IT-Operations and ensure adherence to enterprise standards and policies
Please forward your CV in the first instance.
Salary to £75,000 + Bonus + Pension
This opportunity also provides a genuine opportunity to progress.
Please forward your CV urgently.