EA to President and 2 Direct reports for a large and growing Technology company based in the Westend. £35-45k DOE
Executive Assistant to the President of a large and growing division within a successful Technology company, which is a leading provider of technically differentiated electronic components, subsystems, microwave and radio frequency products that connect, protect and control critical applications in the commercial aviation, defence, space, medical, rail, semiconductor test, wireless telecommunications, and industrial markets.
EA duties include; extensive diary management, international travel management including processing visas etc., briefings for meetings and organisation of papers and monthly reports and full management of the Presidents e-mail inbox. This role will also require the right individual to provide support to the President's direct reports based in the London office.
Required to be incredibly flexible, resilient, and diligent. The candidate needs to be 'on the ball' and accustomed to working in a fast paced and changing environment. The candidate should also be able to anticipate need and use initiative, be discrete and dedicated to the role.
This is a great opportunity for the right EA who has an incredibly positive and 'can do' attitude.
Must have impeccable judgement as will be exposed to extremely high level matters and must be able to keep all matters strictly confidential at all times.
Must develop an excellent understanding of the business, handle other members of the senior team, including all of the President's direct reports based in the UK and overseas as well as acting as a great ambassador for the President's office when dealing with requests.
This role offers excellent benefits for the right person.
- Being the face of the President's office both internally and externally
- Manage and work with 2 other direct reports of the senior management team and other members of the Executive Committee
- Exercising significant judgment and discretion
- Diary and meeting management - appointments, international travel, accommodations, expense reporting, and visa applications where necessary.
- Communication: telephones, correspondence, emails and letters: prioritising and responding appropriately.
- Travel: arranging international travel (multi destination itineraries) - planning and booking ahead, ensuring efficient use of time, good value, and convenience.
- Ensuring the President is fully prepared for meetings well in advance
- Ambassador for the President, 'eyes and ears' in the office when they are travelling.
- Over 5 years of true EA experience working within a FTSE100 or similar environment
- Experience supporting multiple executives
- Experience working in a PA role to an Executive Committee member
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and great people skills.
- Experience of dealing with urgent requests for support and adept at prioritising and managing expectations to deliver.
- Trustworthy with the highest level of discretion and sensitivity as will be in contact with extremely sensitive information at times regarding people matters, finances and other business issues.
- Need to be able to "make things happen" as some time will be supporting the President remotely during periods of travel.
- Self-confident, but a team player; able to work as part of a wider team and "muck in" where necessary.
- Excellent IT skills. With the ability to use Microsoft packages to an intermediate/advanced level.
- Some out of hours work will be required.
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 17 years. We work with a range of industries from luxury brands to finance houses and recruit for secretarial and administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role, or are looking to recruit within your own company please get in touch!