Private Banker’s Assistant
Fram are working with a successful Private Bank based in London, who are looking to hire a Private Banking Assistant to join their experienced team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is client focused and driven to exceed expectations in a demanding environment.
- Management of daily queries relating to Private Banking clients
- Setting up of new client accounts; inclusive of all associated documentation
- Management of monthly portfolio reports combined with all associated admin duties
- Account administration, including client transfers
- Offering advice and all relevant related information to the firm’s internal and external customers
- Undertaking client instructions whilst ensuring excellent standards of customer service
The successful candidate is likely to have wealth management support experience and outstanding communication skills, combined with an exceptional ability to communicate with both colleagues and clients. Effective time management and adhering to tight deadlines is a must. Interpretation knowledge of financial accounts would be advantageous.