Key Stage 1 KS1 Teacher
Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher
- Year 1 class
- Full time and long term position
- ASAP start
- Sutton based primary school
One of my two form entry client primary schools are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher for a Year 1 class to start ASAP. This Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher position will be a full time role and in the interim will be until the end of the academic year with a view to continue for the 'right' candidate.
The school has recently converted into an academy and has been graded as 'Good' by Ofsted. The SLT are all out of class and therefore are on hand to provide additional support and training when necessary.
The ideal Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher will:
- Have QTS
- Be a consistently Good or Outstanding practitioner
- Be able to plan and deliver inclusive, engaging and challenging lessons
- Have good knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum
- Experience teaching (during school placements or your own class)
The school has an excellent induction programme and would therefore look at applications from experienced or newly qualified teachers.
If you are on the lookout for the next step in your career, please send your CV through to Jo @ Reeson Education today!