2nd Line Support
Job Role - 2nd Line Support
Location - Suffolk
Commutable From - Thetford, Beccles, Bury St Edmunds, Diss, Stowmarket, Ipswich, Norwich
Salary - £20,000 - 25,000. DOE
Job Type - Permanent
My client has a fantastic opportunity which has just become available, and are looking for a 2nd Line Support to join a dynamic Support Team. My client are a nationwide organisation who are market leaders in their field and are looking for a confident, articulate & motivated individual that has excellent problem solving skills and a passion for technology.
Key Skills -
- Previous IT support experience within an IT Support environment
- An understanding of systems including:
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 365
- Networking experience (LAN,WAN,VPN, DNS, DHCP)
- Remote desktop tools
- Antivirus software
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage their time across multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self starter with a high level of initiative and problem solving skills
- Full Driving Licence
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company using the latest support technologies. It is an urgent requirement, due to increased demand, so interested candidates must apply now for immediate review.