Asset Servicing CWK
Asset Servicing CWK - Maternity Leave
Your new company
Highly recognised, Edinburgh based Investment bank.
Your new role
The Asset Servicing team is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of spendable cash & asset balances which are provided to the Portfolio Managers / Investment teams on a daily basis. The roles and responsibilities include actively managing risk and exposure by ensuring all cash balances in books and records are accurate and validate all activity processed by external providers on a daily basis. In addition to the team's cash management responsibilities, the team also manages all portfolio asset positions against the external providers (Custody, Transfer Agents and Prime Brokers) The role will provide the platform to learn much about the business particularly the mechanics of the exception management, root cause analysis and driving innovative enhancements, analysing metrics, leading processes and recommending improvements to improve efficiency. The collective team play a prominent role in the lifecycle of the business, leveraging platform to ensure operational consistency and client fiduciary responsibilities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualified
- The Asset Servicing team work to multiple market daily deadlines so an aptitude to work under pressure is necessary
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring high degree of accuracy
- Strong attention to detail to ensure a high degree of accuracy in everything you do
- Candidates should possess a high level of self-motivation, adaptability and enjoy problem solving
- Demonstrate an affinity for teamwork and to contribute as a partner within a truly global team
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate constructively at all levels
- Be highly organized, focused with practiced skills in operating effectively to tight deadlines within a high risk and high volume environment
- Demonstration of making effective decisions based on limited information and awareness of when to obtain further assistance/clarification as necessary
- Cash Management
- Cash Balances
- Highly organised
- Problem Solving
- Root Cause Analysis
- Process Improvement
What you'll get in return
Maternity leave cover seeking start date 22/01/2018 until 15/08/2018
offering hourly rate of 20 GBP PAYE
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.