Graduate Software Consultant
Graduates with 2 years work experience in computing or software related roles are invited to join this innovative company providing cloud based HR and Payroll software solutions to clients. Would suit graduate with 1 year or more work experience in a software related role, or anyone with desire to forge a career in software with strong computing skills, advanced Excel or other evidence of software consulting ability and aptitude.
Bristol based, plenty of learning and development and a career path into software consulting or project managment roles.
Please contact me with a CV if you have some of the following:
- a strong motivation to develop a career in software solutions consulting
- experience of implementing software solutions for clients
- any familiarity with HR, Payroll or CRM solutions
- skills in analysing client requirements for software solutions
- hands on software configuration experience
- software training expertise
- good communication and client facing skills
- desire to join a dynamic fast growing organisation with clients in private and public sector organisations, UK and internationally.
You must have evidence of the ability to develop a career in software roles, such as computing degree and work experience in computing discipline. Any experience of implementations on the Salesforce platform or other CRM or HR or Payroll is also of interest. Please get in touch with a CV to find out more. A cover letter is optional although most successful applications have included one. Approx salary £25k to £32k pa depending on experience with good development path.