A very successful and family-owned company, who is one of the UK’s leader in their field, are seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their growing team near Thame, Oxfordshire.
As Credit Controller, you’ll be responsible for assisting with the day to day running of the Credit Control Department and some of your tasks will include;
- Producing invoice and statement runs and sending out to customers
- Allocation of bank, cheque, cash and card payments to accounts
- Chasing overdue accounts and invoices by telephone, email and letter
- Dealing with customer invoice queries and liaising with staff members to settle the query
- Setting up of credit accounts
- Daily cash up of cash sales invoices
- Updating account information on the system
- Maintain effective communication between customers and colleagues at always; to ensure an efficient and smooth service and customer satisfaction
To be successful for this position, you will have previous experience of working in a credit control role and will have strong customer service skills with the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships. A team player, you will possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a consistent style of working positively, independently and proactively. Intermediate MS Office skills are essential, particularly with Excel, Word and Outlook. Excellent numeracy and analytical skills are highly required for this fast-paced position.
Working within this forward-thinking company, there is opportunity to progress, diversify and develop as an individual. Additionally, they offer a generous starting salary, excellent benefits package and on-going training to ensure you are happy. Own transport is required, and free parking is available on-site.
Wynn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003. As part of our assessment process it is a requirement for all potentially suitable candidates to meet face to face with a consultant after your CV has been screened. Wynn Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK.