QA Engineer (Automation, C#)
We are recruiting multiple QA Engineer both mid and senior level (Automation, C#) to join our dynamic and friendly team based in Nottingham during an exciting time of our organisation's development. As the successful QA Engineer you will play a pivotal role in shaping and developing of the QA function.
As a QA Engineer (Automation / C#) you will be part of highly-skilled and growing team, this is a very exciting opportunity to join a business in an innovative and rapidly evolving industry. The successful QA Engineer will focus on both manual testing and automated testing as well as both Webservices and Performance testing carried out within the QA team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, enthusiastic QA Engineer who will be expected to work very closely with your peers across our wider Risk team, thus a commitment to collaborative problem solving and analysis is essential. Equally a positive and proactive approach to knowledge sharing is required to succeed in this role.
Skills/Experience required for QA Engineer (Automation C#):
- Demonstrable experience of manual testing
- Demonstrable experience of writing structured automated tests (Selenium WebDriver)
- Demonstrable experience of a programming language such C#.
- Demonstrable experience of test management tools, e.g. Jira
- An understanding of the test lifecycle (planning, analysis, execution, reporting)
- Strong experience of working within an Agile environment
This is a great career opportunity for a QA Engineer who is looking to progress their career and further their development. The QA Engineer will join a fast-paced team and support the company around all testing issues and developments.
QA Engineer (C#, Java)
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Apply now for this exciting opportunity
Understanding Recruitment is working as an agency for this vacancy.