Management Accountant part qualified
Job Title: Management Accountant
My client is looking for a Management Accountant to join them in their Peterborough site.
You will be responsible for all the day to day finance operations of the DC and support the DC Management team. You will assist in the implementation of new processes to enhance financial control across the site, and be responsible for supporting the development of systems of financial control, challenging costs and supporting the operations team to develop this division. To also produce monthly finance pack for the site Management meetings.
- Ensure that the departmental KPI's are met and exceeded
- Development of new systems and processes
- Provision of timely and accurate financial information
- Gross margin reporting - DC
- Preparation of monthly accounts pack to board
- Assist in preparation of annual budget
- Stock reconciliations and control
- Control month end processes and reporting
- Labour cost reporting
- Produce monthly inter-site recharge schedules
- Manage ad hoc tasks and project supporting the wider business
- Assist over all product costing
- Assisting the finance team at the Production site as and when required
- Stewardship of the companies assets
- Delivery of accurate and timely business accounts
- Any other reasonable duties as and when required and requested
- Achievement of high standards of financial accounting in line with auditor expectations and statutory requirements
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career .